Code of Conduct
- Recognize that they are representing Christ through words and actions and thus act accordingly.
- Accept the calls of the officials in a proper manner and treat them with respect and dignity.
- Treat members of the opposing team as fellow Christians, as they would desire to be treated, by playing fair and using appropriate language.
- Follow through with your commitment to excellence and your team by putting forth your best effort at each practice and game/match.
- Take concerns or complaints to the correct person(s) involved.
- Display a Christian attitude and be a role model by treating each participant, parent and opposing team with respect and fairness.
- Expect good sportsmanship from all team members and address instances where it is not portrayed.
- Respect the judgment and interpretation of the rules by the officials.
- Challenge each member of the team to grow both physically, mentally, and spiritually.
- Help players recognize and appreciate good performances from other teams and encourage competitors when they make mistakes.
- Shows respect for opponents and does not seek to embarrass them in any competition.
- Treat other participants, parents and coaches with respect.
- Accept the calls of the officials during an athletic event.
- Provide a positive example for setting the tone of those around them so that everyone may enjoy the competition.
- Speak respectfully of officials, coaches, parents, and other players, especially in the presence of participants.
- Provide positive and encouraging cheering during an event.
- Accept and respect the decisions of the coaches. If needed, speak to them privately in regard to any concern or disagreement at a time not immediately before, during, or after a game or practice.